Monday, April 3, 2017

No leg muscles!

I have never enjoyed doing squats or lunges. Kills the knees. Well at this point it cant kill the knees if its the muscles that are struggling now. Trying to do walking lunges is so funny when I try not to wobble. Hey at least the workout had me laughing at myself and downing a ton of water.

So today I decided to start BBG. Have had it for almost a year and just never did it. So told myself last week that I would start this week. And I did. I am doing the pre-training as I know I need it!

Today I only made it through one circuit of each. I did not go back for round two. At that point I could barely stand as I did not short the workout. I could have not gone down as far on the squats and lunges but even with what I did was barely half of one. I know my leg muscles are weak.

So will work it and just keep on going.

Bikini Body Guide - Kayla Itsines


Bought a Fitbit Charge HR about two weeks. First day I forgot to put it on this morning. Thought about putting it one before I worked out but I was not going to let myself get distracted. Go figure, dont get to see what my HR was during the workout. Ha.

Oh yeah. Did the workout even though my lower back and spine had been hella painful all day. Leg is still tingly but so far so good!! Could have used it has an excuse but I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment