Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lower body day

I am so relaxed but muscles are shaky at the same time. It is a very nice feeling. I am doing the workouts at night for now. That way I can do shower and fall into bed. Will see how that works since currently I am having issues getting up at my normal time right now. 

Day two of PiYo is Define lower body. Really need to get a yoga mat or something. I pieced together the square block exercise mat that I already have to make a long mat. Kept coming apart. Tomorrow I will either get a yoga mat or bring some really strong tape home with me. It's a good thick mat and that helped with my knees and wrists. So even with a yoga mat I'd still probably want to use it. I used to do yoga before bed and this reminded me of that but kicked up a few notches. Not surprised that my right hip and shoulder got the most tired and sore. 

I definitely have some work to do. I struggled going along with the video I will admit. But I know I will build up the strength and get better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment